· Zone Details
· Program Devices
This is the first screen you are presented with when the ZKeypad Application starts. This screen acts as a gateway to all the other screens in the Application.
1. Home button pressing this at any time returns you to the home screen
2. Help button launches the keypad help documentation.
3. Site state/alarm screen button if the keypad is in alarm, launches the Alarm screen
4. Login/logout button provides pin entry dialog if a user is not logged in. Or if a user is logged in allows them to logout.
5. Alarms Screen Button Launches the Alarms Screen, This will only appear when there are active alarms.
6. Zones screen button launches the Zone Details screen
7. Settings screen button launches the Settings screen
8. Events screen button launches the Events screen
9. Site high power button puts the site into high power mode, privileges permitting
10. Site disarm button disarms the site, privileges permitting
11. Site low power button puts the site into low power mode, privileges permitting
This screen can be accessed by clicking the header bar (where it currently states Partially Armed Alarm in the image below) when the keypad is in alarm. From within the screen the alarms can be dismissed by clicking the Clear all button.
This screen allows the user to adjust preferences such as the screen brightness, zone names and other application preferences.
1. Display clicking this will launch the display settings
2. Sound clicking this will launch the sound settings
3. System clicking this will launch the system settings
4. Email clicking this will launch the email settings
5. Keypad clicking this will launch keypad settings
6. Site clicking this will launch the site settings installer only
7. Zones clicking this will launch the zone settings installer only
Manual Brightness - if checked will enable the Brightness slider allowing you to select the application brightness manually. If unchecked the brightness will be set automatically.
Screen Dims This option sets the idle time required before the screen dims.
Keyclick volume slider that adjusts the click volume that plays when a button is pressed.
Siren volume slider that adjusts the siren volume that plays when an alarm is detected.
Siren mutes option that allows you to adjust how long the siren will play for before being disabled.
Set date and time This option sets the systems date and time
Wi-Fi settings This option launches the Wi-Fi Settings such that the tablet can connect to a local Wi-Fi network.
These settings allow the tablet to be configured to email up to two email addresses when a fence alarm occurs. This can be configured such that only certain alarms will cause an email to be sent.
Automatically logout this option will automatically log the user out after the selected amount of inactivity.
User Pin This setting allows you to change the pin required for logging on as a user.
Installer Pin This setting allows you to change the pin required for logging on as an installer.
Delete events this option adjusts how many days worth of events are stored and displayed in the events screen. If a Micro SD card has been inserted the device will backup all events to this but will only display the amount of days worth of events selected here.
Site Installer only
Installer details - by editing this text field you can adjust what is displayed on the home screen under the JVA logo.
Site Name This setting allows the Site name to be set. This name is used when emails are sent and for the file name when the site is saved.
Clear site - this clears all the devices that are currently in the site.
Save Site This allows the current sites configuration to be saved to the sd card.
Load Site This setting allows a sites settings to be loaded into the keypad without having to configure the site manually.
Auto-build zones - by checking this any devices that are added to the site are automatically picked up by this keypad.
Remove errored devices Zones that have gone into comms fail can be removed by pressing this button. This is useful when you want to remove a couple of energisers from the site without having to set up the entire site again.
Program devices This launches the program devices screen which is explained in further detail below.
Exit application this will close the keypad application.
Keypad id - this is where the keypad id is set.
Baud rate - this is where the baud rate is set.
This shows all the zones in the site that have been detected by the keypad. By clicking on each zone they can be renamed to something more intuitive to the user.
This screen allows you to view all the events that have been logged by the keypad over the set amount of days set in the keypad settings.
The zones screen (left) displays the zones that are currently in the site and by selecting one you can find further information about the zone in the zone details screen (Right). In the zone details screen you can set the currently selected zone to high or low power as well as the ability to disarm it.
This screen is opened via the Program Devices button in the Site settings. This Screen allows an installer to configure each energiser quickly without having to slowly enter key combinations. To start Programming, choose a device from the list to the left and then click Enter Program Mode. From here you can read all the settings from the energiser by pressing the Read Options Button. Then you simply make the changes to the appropriate settings and then press Program. This Screen also has the ability to save and load settings. So if there are energiser settings that you frequently program these can be loaded in and then programmed straight away to the device you wish. When you are done programming the device simply press the Exit Program mode button.